I did not like the protein shakes so I came up with this Lap Band Chocolate Pudding recipe and the doctor said great. Eat throughout the day.
Ingredients: (creates 4 meals)
1. Jello Fat-Free Sugar-Free Chocolate Instant Pudding
3. Protein powder
4. Sugar free cool whip
5. Calcium tablets
1. Put your calcium tablets in blender with two cups water.
2. Cover and let stand over night or until dissolved.
3. Mix in jello pudding and your serving of protein powder.
4. Chill until thick.
5. Ad one half container of cool whip and mix till blended.
6. Pour into 4oz cups.
7. Chill again and enjoy!